Thursday, August 28, 2014

Introduction


My name is Michael Atefi. I was born on June 9th, 1995 in Denver, Colorado. This is my first year attending CU Denver. The subject that I plan on majoring in is English. The place that I've chosen to blog about is Iran. One reason why I chose to blog about this country is that it's a big part of who I am. Something that a lot of people don't know about me is that I'm half Iranian. This is something I'm proud of and it's one of the reasons why I want to study Iran's geography. Another reason why I want to blog about Iran is that I want to learn more about the country. Even though many of my family members are from Iran, I've never had the opportunity to go there. By studying Iran's geography, I believe that I will learn a lot about the nation. These are the reasons why I've chosen to blog about Iran this semester. 
Mount Damavand, Alborz, Iran
http://humanandnatural.com/img-mount-damavand-alborz-iran--picture-3614.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment